Documents required for land transportation:
- Invoice for purchased goods.
- "Packing List" is a document that describes in detail what kind and number of items are included in this or that package.
- The CMR provides detailed information about the sender, recipient, carrier and cargo.
- "EX-1" - this document is called "Export Declaration", which must be made at the time of shipment, at customs. The document is made by the supplier, but if the supplier refuses to manufacture the EX-1, our company will provide it for a fee.
- "EURO - 1" - the document is called "Euro One Certificate". This document is made by the supplier, but if it does not provide for its production, our company itself will provide its production on a certain basis. According to the agreement on trade relations between Georgia and Euro Kavsir, if the cargo is accompanied by the "EURO-1" document, which confirms that the cargo is manufactured in the European Union, the import company will be exempted from paying the import tax.
- T-1 - The document is made by the supplier during the transit load, instead of the EX-1 document. If the supplier refuses to manufacture the T-1, our company will provide it on its own for a fee.
- TIR Carnet - this is a document, the production and use of which is the responsibility of the carrier (or our company). This document is international and covers any damage that may be caused by improper manufacturing of customs documents and / or any other risk. This document is required to transport any cargo from Europe at the request of the supplier or customer from Turkey.