- 20 ft (foot) container - length - 5.90 m, width - 2.35 m, height - 2.40 m, volume - 34 cubic meters, max. Weight - 21770 kg.
- 40 ft (foot) container - length - 12 m, width - 2.35 m, height - 2.40 m, volume - 68 cubic meters, max. Weight - 26780 kg.
- 40 ft (pound) High Cube container - length - 12 m, width - 2.35 m, height - 2.70 m, volume - 76 cubes, max. Weight - 26510 kg.
A pallet is a wooden stand that is widely used in logistics for loading and unloading cargo. The packed cargo is easy to both load and unload and the risk of damage to the cargo is less. There are three types of pallets:
- Europalat - 120 * 80 cm.
- Finnish pallet - 120 * 100 cm.
- American pallet - 120 * 120 cm.
There are also different sizes of pallets, although similar pallets are made specifically for transporting specific cargo.